1998 – Red House Records
“…a mature artist creating breathtakingly beautiful music… At times there is an almost telepathic interplay between the musicians as they turn the compositions inside out in their attempts to twist every melodic nuance from them. In the process they create one of the best instrumental albums of 1998.” -Folk & Acoustic Music Exchange
- Dean Magraw (guitar)
- Peter Ostroushoko (mandolin)
- Anthony Cox (acoustic bass)
- Jim Anton (fretless bass)
- David King (drums, percussion)
- Jimmy Higgins (bodhran, clay pot, udu)
- Marc Anderson (kamyamba, dumbek)
Produced by Dean Magraw, Tom Mudge, Sam Hudson.
Recorded at Hudson-Forrester Studios, Edina, Minnesota
and Studio M, St. Paul, Minnesota.
“Magraw’s outstanding guitar work is only surpassed by his broad stylistic palette. Blending folk with edgy jazz, he delivers a consistently compelling recording of original instrumentals.” -Tim Sheridan